Multi Engine Training
Multi Engine Training Approval (META)
The META is designed for current flight instructors to upgrade their skills and be competent to instruct in Multi Engine aircraft.Fly Oz META course will provide you with the skills to safely teachasymmetric sequences, so you will be job ready on completion.
META Syllabus Includes:
- 20 hours ground briefings
- All PowerPoint slides for twin training and flight sequences
- 6.9 hours PA44 training (Including test)
- META Flight Test PA44
- PA44 Flight Test Rental
- META CASA Flight Test fee
Training and Experience Requirements for Test:
- Commercial Pilot Licence or Air Transport Pilot Licence
- Current Australian Instructor Rating
- Aircraft class rating for the specified class
- At least 50 hours of aeronautical experience as pilot of an
aircraft of the specified class
Hours quoted are a realistic prediction of student outcomes. Student skill and application mayalter these hours. If additional training is required it will be charged at the hourly rate at thestudent’s expense. Payments can be made in installments but must be made in advance.
Course cost includes all course PowerPoint slides and testing fees
All flight training and ground theory completed on campus at Cowra Airport.
5 Day, full time course
All this for only $5,350
FLY OZ PTY LTD
112 Airport Rd, Cowra,NSW, Australia, 2794
Email: email@example.com | www.flyoz.com.au | www.facebook.com/flyozschool