Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
The MECIR is the minimum requirement for most charter and airline cadetship programs. Fly Oz Syllabus completes the entiretraining syllabus in a multi engine aircraft, so you will be job ready on completion.
MECIR Syllabus Includes:
- 20 hours Simulator time
- All Simulator briefings: 10 hours
- 23 hours PA44 (Including Test)
- All twin and IFR briefings: 10 hours
- 3 hours PA28
- Training can be completed at Night
- CASA Flight Test Fee
- KDR’s and Flight test ground: 5 hours
Training and Experience Requirements for Test:
- 40 hours instrument time total
- 10 hours cross-country dual instrument time in a multi-engine aircraft
- 5 hours night flight total
- 1 hours of night flight as pilot in command
- 50 hours cross-country flight time as pilot in command
Hours quoted are a realistic prediction of student outcomes. Student skill and application mayalter these hours. If additional training is required it will be charged at the hourly rate at thestudent’s expense. Payments can be made in installments but must be made in advance.
23 Hours PA44 Twin Training including Flight Test
All flight training and ground theory completed on campus.
4 week full time course (Approx. 3 weeks if prior ME class rating)
1 week (40 Hours) IREX exam prep course can be added for only $880
All this for only $19,900
FLY OZ PTY LTD
112 Airport Rd, Cowra,NSW, Australia, 2794
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.flyoz.com.au | www.facebook.com/flyozschool
Fly Oz PTY LTD.
112 Airport Road, Cowra, NSW 2794