Single Engine Command Instrument Rating
The SECIR will teach the student to fly a single engine aircraft to their destination safely in all weather conditions, including cloud. IFR or Instrument Flight Rules are used by all airlines and Charter operators to maintain on time performance.
SECIR Syllabus Includes:
- 20 hours Simulator time:
- All Simulator briefings: 10 hours
- 23 hours PA28 (Night can be included):
- All IFR Briefings 10 hours:
- CASA Flight Test Fee
- Training can be completed at night
- KDR’s and Flight test ground: 5 hours
Flight Training and Experience Requirements:
- 40 hours instrument time total
- 10 hours cross-country dual instrument time
- 5 hours night flight total
- 1 hours of night flight as pilot in command
- 50 hours cross-country flight time as pilot in command
Hours quoted are a realistic prediction of student outcomes. Student skill and application mayalter these hours. If additional training is required it will be charged at the hourly rate at thestudent’s expense. Payments can be made in installments but must be made in advance.
Fly Oz Training Syllabus covers all training required for the Flight Test
All flight training and ground theory completed on campus at Cowra Airport.
4-week full time course. 1 week IREX exam prep course can be added for only $880
All this for only
FLY OZ PTY LTD
112 Airport Rd, Cowra,NSW, Australia, 2794
Email: email@example.com | www.flyoz.com.au | www.facebook.com/flyozschool
Fly Oz PTY LTD.
112 Airport Road, Cowra, NSW 2794